View Profile heyitsmyles

4 Movie Reviews

I really like what you got going here! There some minor production related issues (as you mentioned) but that's fine. I totally understand that with Covid-19; it could really affect the overall quality of your end product (especially nowadays). I should know; I've been there myself with a rushed, college animated project. My only complaint is that the runtime is too short and thus the pacing for the action felt rushed. I think if this was a little longer and you had more polish on this. You would get a five star rating from me. As it stands, great work on this! Proud of you!

2.6 out of 5? Nah, you get a fiver.

Congrats on getting Frontpaged!

Who ever keeps downvoting your stuff can suck one; this is fantastic.

12 Art Reviews

I spy a Gier the Lambast with these folks! Thanks again for the kind surprise and keep up the great work.

The dude thinks that he can sneak a sleazy comment like that? You just DON'T do it. The guy automatically becomes an asshole the moment he said, "nice breasts". Also, she can gut punch him if he wanted to. He was being a dick. Social commentary aside; this looks great. Keep up the great work~

I'm really enjoying the new art direction for your project! Good luck with your Patreon page as well!

Good at: Character/Graphic Design, Concept Art, Illustration, Animation, etc.
Lived in: SK., ON., AB., NS. & NWT.
Experience: